09/10/2015

Monster pocket letter swap


This must be one of my favorite pocket letters I've made. It is just so cute! It was for a monster themed swap so I drew a couple of cute monsters and used my tiny monster stamps for it. It was such a fun theme, I love to draw monsters. Here's a couple of close-ups:


And here is what the back of the pocket letter looks like. Usually I include all the goodies in the back. Some tea, washi tape, some stamped monster pictures, post-it notes and so on. And later I also included a letter in the empty pocket to the right.


What do you think about it? I haven't yet received the pocket letter I will get for this swap, but I will share it with you when it arrives. I'm so excited to see what kind of monsters someone else has made for me!

<3 Josso

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I totally love the PL you have made! My favorite one is the dog :)
    And LOL- a monster with a monter teddy bear... :D And the balloons and... I love everything!
    Really great artwork.
    Maybe I should swap a monster themed PL with you xD
    Sizu

    ReplyDelete