07/10/2015

My drawing process - creepy lady


With this drawing I didn't become completely satisfied, but I thought I'd still share it with you cause I think it's a fun drawing and everything can't become perfect every time. It's important not to be too focused on your drawing/ painting/whatever becoming perfect and exactly as you planned it to be cause I think that can easily take the fun out of your creativity and also hinder yourself from becoming better.


As usual I started with a sketch and then used a thin drawing pen to trace the outlines. I also did some criss-cross shading.


Then I added more shading with different shades of grey.


And finally I colored it. This part took a loong time cause I had a hard time coloring the face. I think the hair is my favorite part cause it turned out way better than I thought. I also traced the outlines with a white gel pen.


What do you think?

<3 Josso

1 comment:

  1. Love the colour-combination you used and the hair is beautiful :)
    I also like what you have done with all the circles =)
    Sizu

    ReplyDelete