05/11/2015

My art journal

Hi guys! I'm sorry there hasn't been any updates for a while, but now I'm back with some art-stuff to share with you.

A couple of weeks ago I watched a video where someone flipped through their art journal and I thought that an art journal sounded like a fun idea to try. Basically it's a book where you can play around with color, try new techniques or just doodle a bit and also for example write about you week, your day or some thoughts: like a diary combined with art. If you want to know more about art journaling and how to get started just google it and you'll find lots of information. 

Here is my first two pages in my art journal. The book I use is just a cheap one from Tiger, it has a bit thicker pages than a normal book and works fine as long as the pages doesn't get too wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment