06/12/2015

My autumn/winter planner

Hi guys! I wanted to show you how I updated my planner for the winter. Actually it turned out a bit autumny but I don't mind cause autumn is anyways my favorite season. For my birthday I got those awesome and super cute whale sticky notes from my friend from Germany. They're soo adorable, I love them!! In my planner I also have my collection of my favorite paper clips so I can look at them every day! 
I made the front page out of a flowery paper, added some washi around the borders so it shouldn't get ruined when I use it or when I have it in my bag, and added some stickers and my cute bow paperclip. I used a hot glue gun to get the leaves to stick to the page, but they later fell off so I don't really know how I will stick them to the page... If anyone has any suggestions leave me a comment.

 To mark which week it is I used a piece of a pocket page protector and just added some paper and stickers.

And here is a divider I made. Nothing too complicated, just pretty paper and a couple of stickers. I'm so happy with the result, I love the color combination and now I just want to use my planner all the time! 

Sorry about the picture quality but winter is here and because I live in Finland it is dark almost all the time and therefore impossible to take good pictures with my phone. Just bear with me.

<3 Josso

No comments:

Post a Comment