11/03/2017

Traveler's notebook insert.


This notebook was also made for my snail mail friend Katrin. It is an insert for her traveler's notebook that she can use anyway she feels like. I made the cover with watercolor paper and Dylusions ink sprays. I painted the girl with water colors and added a couple of stickers here and there. Oh and I also stamped some dots and patterns on the cover.  To the left in the picture is some of the goodies I included. A pencil, some leftover scraps of paper she can use in the insert, copper bulldog clips and a tiny roll of washi tape. Here is a couple of pictures of what it looks like inside:




I used all kinds of papers, plastic page protectors and pictures from magazines. I really like the messy look it got. 


And here is the back of it. Reminds me of the northern lights! I love to play with the ink sprays, they are sooo much fun and almost everything you make with them becomes cool! Right now I only have two colors but I definitely plan to buy some more in the future.

<3 Josso

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love it. I'm so glad I call that fantastic piece of art mine =)
    Thank you sooo much. I love the look of it and all the little pieces to explore!

    ReplyDelete