11/03/2017

Valentine's envelope flipbook.


A few weeks ago I made a 'envelope flipbook' swap with my friend Katrin. In this Youtube video you can see how you make one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsEx-QUAIRU Basically it's made with four envelopes glued together and some pretty paper. Inside the envelopes you can add some goodies for your penpal so it is a really fun thing to make if you like sending snail mail. I really enjoyed making it and I think it turned out cute! 


Here is what you see when you flip the first part open. I added some bling stickers for Katrin to use. 


The next part flipped open. Here I added some more goodies.


And the last part flipped open. I think this might be my favorite part of it. I love the telephone paper I used. 


And here we have the back of the flipbook when it is all folded up. Used some twine to keep it together. This paper is also one of my favorites! 

<3 Josso

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sending this lovely piece to me :)
    I totally love it!!! All the fun and cute details and the well selected colors! And I will keep that birthday tiger forever ;D

    ReplyDelete